GET YOUR BACHELOR DEGREE AT COLLEGE OF THE ROCKIES, CANADA
• Located in the city of Cranbrook, British Columbia, near the famous Rocky Mountains.
• Established in 1975, COTR employs over 850 people and serves a regional population of over 85,000.
• Ranked #1 in the world in good teachers and quality lectures, in earning money while studying and employability, in language and learning support, in catering and accommodation quality and in overall International student satisfaction.
• Over 2300 Canadian Students and 235 International students from over 40 countries attend each year.
• Variety of quality programs in business, tourism, and university studies with flexible durations of one, two or four years.
• Economical tuition rates and affordable living costs
• Dedicated to helping students to succeed from the time we pick them up at the airport to the time they graduate or transfer to a top university.
• Smaller class sizes, personalized instruction, up-to-date technology, great support services and professional, friendly staff who are committed to student success make the College of the Rockies the best place for your Canadian education experience!
About University Studies – Arts & Science:
University Studies courses at College of the Rockies allow students to complete the first one or two years of study toward a four year bachelor’s degree in many fields of study. Academic credentials in University Studies include two-year Associate Degrees as well as certificates and diplomas.
Courses include, but are not limited to:
Environmental Studies, Fine Arts, Economics, Psychology, Anthropology, Sociology, Engineering, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Geology, Mathematics, Statistics, Physical Geography, English, Spanish and Kinesiology.
As a member of BC’s public college/university system, university level courses are designed to transfer easily to all colleges and universities in BC including University of British Columbia (UBC), University of Victoria (UVic), and Simon Fraser University (SFU) as well as our partner post-secondary institutions across Canada.
· 12th with over 50%
· IELTS Requirements – 6.0 overall and reading 6.0, writing 6.0, listening 5.5, speaking 5.5
· Math Requirement – 10th Math if student takes Math upgrading at COTR with other courses; no upgrading required for 12th Math or higher with minimum 65% / No Math Requirement for Arts Studies except for individual courses that have a Math prerequisite.
In case students don’t fulfill this requirement, they would need to study Math as an additional subject (along with main subjects) for one semester. College is not charging any additional fee for this course.
CAD 4850 per semester (15 weeks). There are two semesters per year.
CAD 100 non refundable
We require following documents in below mentioned order and in one Single PDF to process the application. All academic documents should be original Scanned or Notarized copy.
Typed Application form10th mark sheet12th mark sheetIELTS score card (If available)Passport copy
Application fee can be paid by 2 ways.
Credit Card details Bank Transfer
At COTR, the choice is yours! You can choose to stay with a Canadian host, in our modern residence building, or on your own.
® Our modern student residence offers international students an option to stay on campus in comfortable apartment-style housing with full kitchen, living room and a community lounge area with patio.
® Application Fee – CAD 35 (non-refundable)
® Fees – CAD 1800 per semester (four months), Damage Deposit – CAD 150
Our network of trusted and carefully screened Homestay families provides our international students with a family away from home and a chance to experience a true Canadian cultural lifestyle. Ranked #1 for host culture and accommodation quality and cost, Homestay provides the following facilities:
® Private furnished bedroom
® 3 Meals a day
® Free laundry facilities.
® Free airport pick-up from the Cranbrook airport.
® Free bus from homestay to the College.
® Application fee – CAD 35 (non-refundable)
® Fees – CAD 650 per month inc. meals
Services Rendering at Client Location: Yes